Collection of Personal Information
WESTERN GUARANTY CORPORATION may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Collected through our website www.westernguaranty.ph
- Email Address
- Collected when applying for our Insurance Policy products
- TIN (Tax Identification Number)
- Telephone/Cell phone Number
- Driver’s Licence (Motor Car claims)
- Address of property being insured
Usage of personal information
WESTERN GUARANTY CORPORATION may use your personal information to:
- Process your insurance policy application
- Process any claims you make on the policy
- Collect statistics on our website
- Reply to inquiries made on our website
- Deliver approved policy application and related documents
- Provide services specified in your approved policy
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect premium payments from you
- Provide you with marketing communications of our other products
Where WESTERN GUARANTY CORPORATION discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, WESTERN GUARANTY CORPORATION may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Security of your data
WESTERN GUARANTY CORPORATION will take reasonable technical, organisational and physical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
WESTERN GUARANTY CORPORATION will store all the personal information you provide on its secured servers.
All personal information will be stored securely and the information processed electronically will be protected by industry standard 256-bit AES encryption.
Your access and control to your information
You can contact us anytime using phone or email regarding the access to your information, specifically:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- (Please note that we cannot delete any of your data while you have an existing policy with us in effect)
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Contact Data Privacy Officer
Data Protection Officer
11th Floor ETY Building
Quentin Paredes, Binondo,