Western Guaranty Corporation is committed to providing the best and most accessible service to you, our customer. WGC is committed to providing financial security against unforeseen events resulting in loss through the use of safe and secure electronic transactions with its customers in a convenient manner without compromising their rights to data privacy, full transparency, and excellent customer service. The details of our products and services are available online to address any questions of our customers before the perfection of any sales transactions.
By subscribing to our products and services, WGC recognizes the legality and enforceability of all our policies and/or agreements issued manually or through electronic transactions by the rules provided under Republic Act 8972, otherwise known as the Electronic Commerce Act of 2000.
We assure our customers, both traditional and online, safe and secure operations at all times by providing a safe browsing experience and secure payment mechanisms.
We strive to provide the fastest and most convenient experience for you without sacrificing the quality of our service. Your policy shall be prepared, sent, and fulfilled as expected. In case errors or inconsistencies are encountered, we shall have it corrected as soon as we have been notified and will inform you of any changes.
If you are not satisfied with the service that we have provided, you may contact us through the following channels:
• Call us at our Customer Care Hotlines – 0917-7161859, 0917-7161853, and 0917-7088361
• Email us at email@example.com
To resolve your complaints quickly and efficiently, you may send us the following information:
• Account information – Insured’s Name/Policy Number/Product Name
• Contact details – Please provide your phone number, as well as your preferred method of communication, and let us know if you want to be called at specific times.
• Complaint information – An incident report detailing the nature of your complaint, what happened, the date of the incident, and who was involved. If you have proof to support your complaint, please provide it to us as well.
When we get your complaint, we will examine it and strive to find a solution.
If you keep believing that your complaint was not fairly addressed, please notify us, and we will advise you on an alternate settlement.