Western Guaranty Corporation is concerned about your privacy. This privacy statement is intended to inform you about how we use, disclose, and handle your information to keep it safe and to give you informed choices. This Privacy Statement will help you understand what information we gather, how and why we collect it, and how we use it.
To get to know our clients better, we use a variety of data types and sources. The data gathered includes, but is not limited to:
• Your full name
• Your email address
• Your contact information (e.g., email, mobile phone number, landline number, residential and office address)
• Your birth date
• Your Tax Identification Number (TIN)
• Driver’s License (Motor Car claims)
• Address of property to be insured
• Other information as we may need from time to time, will be collected with your express consent to proceed with your financing application
Please proceed cautiously when providing information or documents to anyone claiming to be authorized by or associated with Western Guaranty Corporation.
The data we collect primarily helps us verify your identity. We may use your personal information to:
The data we collect is solely used to authenticate your identity.
We may use your personal information to:
• Complete the application for your insurance policy.
• Handle any claims you make under the policy.
• Compile statistics for our website
• Respond to questions posted on our website
• Submit a policy application that has been approved, as well as any supporting documentation.
• Provide the services outlined in your approved policy.
• Provide you with statements and invoices
• Collect your premium payments.
• Send you marketing information about our other products.
WESTERN GUARANTY CORPORATION discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information by the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, WESTERN GUARANTY CORPORATION may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
WESTERN GUARANTY CORPORATION will take appropriate technical, physical, legal, and organizational measures to protect it from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification, and unauthorized disclosure by establishing and enforcing:
• Confidentiality requirements and data privacy training of our employees;
• Document storage security policies;
• Security measures to control access to our systems and premises;
• Limitations on access to personal data;
• Strict selection of third-party data processors and partners; and
• Electronic security systems, such as firewalls and data encryption of our websites and mobile applications.
We will store all the personal information you provide on its secured servers and process electronically protected by industry-standard 256-bit AES encryption.
You can contact us anytime using phone or email regarding access to your information, specifically:
• See what data we have about you if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Please note that we cannot delete any of your data while you have an existing policy with us in effect.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose(s) for which they were collected, or as may require by law and regulation. We will destroy your personal information when its retention is no longer required by the purpose(s) for which they were obtained, law, or regulation.
If you have any questions concerning this privacy statement or the way WESTERN GUARANTY CORPORATION handles your personal information, kindly email us at email@example.com.
*Updated as of December 2021