(02) 8241 7401 11/F ETY Building, 484 Quintin Paredes St., Binondo, Manila firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Guaranty covers your properties, goods, or merchandise whilst being transported from one location to another whether by land, sea, or air.
Under our Marine Cargo Insurance, your cargo is protected against marine hazards and perils, such as:
• Over Sea
✔ Sinking, stranding, grounding, collision
✔ Fire, Explosion
✔ Jettison, discharge of cargo at the port of distress
• Over Land
✔ Earthquake, volcanic eruption, lightning
✔ Overturning or derailment of land conveyance
Marine Cargo policies are classified into four types, namely:
• Inland Marine Policy – covers goods whilst being transported by trucks or railway systems within the Philippines
• Inter-Island Policy – covers goods whilst being transported by sea craft or aircraft within the Philippines
• Import Policy – covers goods whilst being transported by sea craft or aircraft from other countries to the Philippines.
• Export Policy – covers goods whilst being transported by sea craft or aircraft coming from the Philippines to foreign countries.
Marine Open Policy
Aside from the standard Marine policy, Western Guaranty also issues an open policy, which covers automatically. Covers various shipments over a period of time, usually for 12 months, and remains in force until canceled but the Insured.
For more information on Marine Cargo Insurance, kindly click the button below.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive offers that you won't find anywhere else, delivered straight to your inbox!